Work closely with the customers, development team, UI/UX, and stakeholders in the agile process to ensure features are implemented to meet business needs. Lead and train the Scrum Master team to follow management processes.
- A Bachelor's degree in IT or a related field is preferred, good in English communication and documentation.
- Having at least one 1-year professional working experience as a Project Manager.
- Strong experience and knowledge of software development processes (Agile, Scrum) are required.
- Strong with task management tools such as JIRA and Trello.
- Good at self-study new processes, tools, and business domain
- Good at research and applying new best practices, and new tools to the project management process
- Love working with people, have strong communication dan leadership, also must have problem-solving skills.