Indonesia, Full Time
/ Job Description
- Designing learning programs, ensures alignment between learning objectives, assessments, and learning activities.
- Develop programs into the LMS Sekolah.mu/Karier.mu and monitor discussions through Tanya.mu and analyze data from assessment results to be used as reports.
- Min. S1 or equivalent for all majors and experience in curriculum development and online learning production.
- Have an interest in 21st Century Education & Blended Learning.
- Experience teaching or training adult learners in certain subjects, online teaching, and designing learning activities.
- Experienced in managing teams and being a webinar program facilitator.
- Able to communicate well and can work according to targets or deadlines.